html into xml

  Maybe I'm not able to explain what I need , but it's very easy.
Now I describe all the scenario one more times.
I build XML using a jsp page that makes queries to a database.
In the web site , there's a standard page (based on the same xsl
stylesheet of course) that dinamically presents user's  name , surname ,
etc. which are token by the DB and  passed to xsl as xml (all the site
runs, I don't need a lesson about xml and xsl).
A user could also add to this standard page some html code ,  saving it
in the DB  , enriching the output with additional information using the
font or the color he likes for example.
So, jsp (for every singular user) obtains informations as name, surname
... and the HTML code from db .
It put them in different xml tags

<name>John</name>
<taghtml> <a href= "http://www.polito.it"; class="norm"
target="_top">Politecnico di Torino</a> </taghtml>

 , and these will be processed using the xsl stylesheet.
But , unfortunately , the string included in the tag <taghtml> is
treated as a string , not as HTML code.
So in the HTML page I read <a href=..> ......</a> , but I want to only
read the Hyperlink 'Politecnico di Torino'.
Thanks