How to use xslt variable in javascript embedded in XSLT

Hi,

I'm trying to use a variable in my javascript which is embedded in my
stylesheet. Can you give me some suggestions on how to use it?

Here is part of my stylesheet and the javascript embedded. I would like
to define a variable "path" using <xsl:variable
name="path">/development/jsp/markRecords.jsp</xsl:variable> and use this
variable in my javascript below.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ming

<?xml version="1.0"?>
version="1.0">

<xsl:template name="markRecords">
<!--JAVASCRIPT -->
   <script>
      function saveme(key, value, all, tmpFile) {<![CDATA[
         var script, i, num, temp;
         num = document.results.length;
// Here, I don't want to hard code the path but instead of define a
variable at the top and use it here.
         script = "/development/jsp/markRecords.jsp;
]]>
  </script>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>