Can i have one XML referring to 2 XSL's??

Hi ,

I have a footer in all my screens.
The footer is to be generated from an XML transformation.
So the top XML uses one stylesheet
and the bottom one needs to use another stylesheet.

So that i can have one file and include it evrywhere.

Basically these XML's and XSL's are generated by JSP's
So what i mean to say is that JSP's *** out put ***XML's and XSL's

> All screens have a common footer.
> i dont want to use frames.
> Can one XML refer to 2 stylesheets ???????

How,
Please reply,

Suman

-----------------------Disclaimer------------------------

The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those
of the Company. All liability is excluded to the extent
permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the
use of this medium to transmit information by or to
IT Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of
transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to
carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.