From: J.Pietschmann [mailto:j3322ptm@yahoo.de]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 6:33 PM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Losing xsl:param values within a called template
for-each loop

CROFT, MICHAEL wrote:
>	<!-- LOSING THE PARAM VALUES HERE-->
>	<xsl:if test="@refid = '$keyid'">
You are comparing the value of the @refid attribute with
the literal string '$keyid', not with the value assigned
to the keyid parameter. Remove the quotes.

> Also, Im not sure how to avoid using the name & match attributes in the
same
> xsl:template element, and still cycle through the specific <KeyGroup>
> elements for the parent <COMMAND> element?  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

I'm not sure what you want to achieve but your template
matching COMMAND is an elaborate noop unless you pass
non-empty keyvalue and keyid parameters in an apply-template
you haven't shown us.
You can always split them:
  <xsl:template name="command">
  </xsl:template>