Re: Pass-Through of MathML-Elements

Hi Maik,

> I thought the default rule for XSLT processors is to pass the output
> through so I deleted the whole Formula template - same result. What
> output parameter, encoding or template do I need to define to get
> MathML elements pass through?

The default behaviour, if you don't have templates for elements, is to
get their *text content*. This is exactly the same as getting their
string value -- all of their text descendants concatenated together --
which is what you get when you use xsl:value-of.

You should be using xsl:copy-of to copy the structure. Try:

<xsl:template match="Formula">
  <xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test="@Display='Block'">
        <xsl:copy-of select="node()"/>