I want to limit the number of records being dispplayed in a table

Hi ,

I display the XML records in a table .
But i want to limit the number of records being displayed evry time.
Using XSL's.

Say 10 records at a time in one table.
How do i do this,
On click of a button it should show the next 10 records and so on......

I am using
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>
namespace.

Even with MSXML3 in replace mode,
<xsl:variable> is not supported ......

Please reply,
And Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Suman

-----------------------Disclaimer------------------------

The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those
of the Company. All liability is excluded to the extent
permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the
use of this medium to transmit information by or to
IT Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of
transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to
carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.