Re: Document() and &

Hi Josh,

> I'm using an IDE called Xselerator by MarrowSoft. I'm not sure of
> it's details but by no means am I set on using it in particular. Is
> there something that anyone can recommend? Preferably to run on
> WinXP.

I gather than Xselerator supports a range of XSLT processors. Try
switching to MSXML, Saxon or Xalan.

You could check out XML Origin (http://www.xmlorigin.com/), but make
sure that it's using Xalan (or MSXML, but Xalan is the one that you
need to support debugging) rather than its built-in XSLT processor
(Napa).

Cheers,

Jeni

---