Strange xml/xsl behavior

Hello All,

I am not sure whether the problem is with Internet Explorer/xsl version.

I have developed a document using xml, xslt & fop (pdf format). Everything looks
pretty good and I don't have any problem with the pdf version of the document.
I have also decided to add an option for xml view of the document using the same
xml and xsl files (without FOP).  It worked very well, except, when I tried to
view the document from a different workstation (same operating system, IE
version as mine), the document was blank.  When I change the xsl version from
"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; to "http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";  I was
able to view the doc.  I am still unclear why I was able to view it from my
workstation and not from another one.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
 xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";