Re:Re: regarding the extension library

Hello Greg.. Following is the java Code

public class StringUtils {

     /**
      *  Constructor for the StringUtils object
      */
     public StringUtils() { }

    /**
      *  Description of the Method
      *
      *@param  str  Description of the Parameter
      *@return      Description of the Return Value
      */

     public String upperCase(String str) {
         return str.toUpperCase();
     }
}
I am not using any static method and neither does this class have
a main()..
I am a bit worried that when i dint instantiate the class how is
it working???
will XSL do that part by reading the name space declaration or
something???
like .. will the parser read the declaration

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xalan = "http://xml.apache.org/xalan";
exclude-result-prefixes="xalan"
xmlns:str-utils = "com.xyz.StrUtils" extension-element-prefixes
="str-utils string" >

and instantiate the class com.xyz.StrUtils????
thanks