Re: unresolved problem using html

bryan wrote:

>>>See the document() function for including additional XML documents.
>>>
>>Unfortunately I've got to include an HTML document  :-( , document is
>>only reserved to xml
>>

>can the html document be a well-formed xml document?
>If not can the html document be an xml document with everything below
>the document element in a CDATA section?

Unfortunately I don't understand what you mean about well-formed
Consider that HTML could be something like :

Torino</a> <br />
class="norm" target="_top">Dipartimento di Automatica e Informatica</a>

and consider also that I can manipulate it before sending it to xsl
because I call the string from a JSP page (of course I can't transform
it  into pure XML because the string could contain many kinds of HTML
tags! So I can add something as head or tale of the string)