RE: Schema location in target XML document

While trying to find an answer to question, I came across this thread in the archives, and even though it's about a month old I thought I'd have a go at it.

    <courses xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="D:\Docs\CorpPortal\clschema.xsd">

However, if you really needed to use "xsl:element", I believe you could use "xsl:attribute":

    <xsl:element name="courses">
        <xsl:attribute name="xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation"
                       namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
            <xsl:value-of select="'D:\Docs\CorpPortal\clschema.xsd'" />
        </xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:element>

Since I'm new at this game hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Paul