Re: Document() and &

Hmmm... I don't think that it does. But does this matter? I've used the
same document from my local file system and from a separate web server
but just not from the original web server that requires all of the extra
parameters in URL. So not sure that the mime type is an issue... am I
missing something?

Thanks,
josh