RE: Document() and &

>But you do if you want the URL string to be well-formed XML as would be
>needed for use in the document() function.

Tom, I must not be understanding you correctly. The URL string has to be
well-formed XML? When I write document("secondary.xml"), I am pretty
sure the string "secondary.xml" does not have a document element, XML
declaration, etc. That string does not look like well-formed XML to me,
it looks like a relative URL for a file. What are you trying to say?

Cheers,
Stuart