RE: Document() and &

I hope you don't mind if I jump in on this thread, because I am struggling
with the same issue, yet the approach of substituting the HTML entity
& for the literal & is going nowhere.

Below are two examples of a fragment of an HTML element produced by passing
in a quoted string as a parameter. The goals is to pass a URL as a parameter
to the XSLT and get a valid URL in the output HTML document. In the first
one, I used '&' in the original string, in the second, I used '&'

As you can see, there is no difference between them. So what part about
the entity substitution approach am I missing?

<script language="JavaScript" src="http://my.eis.army.mil/pls/portal30/eis_CLOB.include_JScript?p_tableName=tbl_javascripts_2&amp;p_docName=oQRpt5

--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email