Re: creating list from structured paragraphs

This should be quite straightforward, though I have not tested it:

<xsl:template match="para-1">
<list-item>
<xsl:value-of select=".">
</list-item>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="para">
<para>
<xsl:value-of select=".">
<list>
<xsl:apply-templates />
</list>
</para>
</xsl:template>

The former should work for the first case. For the second case, it may
be a little bit more complicated. I'd suggest using a xsl:for-each,
using position() and/or following-sibling and/or something else. As you
see, I am not an expert ;-)

Antonio Fiol