Re: BRILLIANT XSL book recomendations please

Michael Kay's book, "XSLT Programmer's Reference" (2nd Edition) devotes a fair number of pages describing the processing model and transformation process.  It's also a great reference book (though maybe not the only book a beginner should have -- speaking from experience).

I noticed that Jeni Tennision has a new book out "Beginning XSLT", which I plan on looking for during my next trip to the bookstore ... if the book is anywhere near as helpful as her posts, it should be brilliant.

Paul