Von: DPawson@rnib.org.uk [mailto:DPawson@rnib.org.uk]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. April 2002 12:35
An: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Betreff: [xsl] Schema usage with XSLT

I've been challenged by my boss to justify a statement
re the use of schemas/DTD's.

I'm trying to find out whether the XML you work with has
an associated DTD or Schema of some description.

If you can spare a minute, would you guess/estimate if:

a. XML instance has no schema
b. XML instance probably has a schema, but its not provided or referenced.
c. XML instance has an included or referenced schema.

If you could indicate rough percentages in each group I'll
put the results back to the list.
For example, in my case its probably

a  - 10%
b  - 60%
c  - 30%

An off list reply would be best.

Thanks in advance.

Regards DaveP

************snip here**************

-

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk

14th June 2002 is RNIB Look Loud Day - visit http://www.lookloud.org.uk to