Saxon 7.1 in XMLSPY

Hi,

I put the saxon.exe as an external transformation program in xmlspy using
'C:\saxon.exe -o %2 %1 %3' and it works great.  However I wantto try out
version 2 of XSLT and I don't know how to set this up with full saxon or
even if it is possible? Does anyone no whether it is possible to do this
with the full saxon 7.1 somehow, I have C:\saxon\saxon7.jar (I have
installed java which runs on the command line, not to sure about compiling
or whatever I have to do with it to make it mash my xml and xsl!)

Cheers

G.