RE: xlink implementation - html link choice

You don't need XLink to do this. Either client-side or server-side, you
can write a stylesheet that constructs a menu containing all the links
available and allows the user to click on any one of them, which in turn
causes the relevant XML document to be rendered.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com
work: Michael.Kay@softwareag.com