RE: Saxon 7.1 in XMLSPY

> I put the saxon.exe as an external transformation program in
> xmlspy using
> 'C:\saxon.exe -o %2 %1 %3' and it works great.  However I
> wantto try out
> version 2 of XSLT and I don't know how to set this up with
> full saxon or
> even if it is possible?

Yes, it's no problem, just change the command line to

java net.sf.saxon.Transform -o %2 %1 %3

Just make sure you have the JDK installed and saxon.jar on your
classpath. If you're not using any extension functions, an even simpler
approach is

java -jar c:\xxx\saxon.jar -o %2 %1 %3

in which case you don't have to bother about the classpath.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com
work: Michael.Kay@softwareag.com