How to format Whitespace seperated values into HTML table

I'm a newbie to XSL, so kindly excuse my lack of experience.  I'm using the
MSXML4 parser.

I have a Whitespace seperated list of values for a certain parameter that I
need to display into a HTML table format... ie, the "valueList" data should
be in seperate columns.  Below is part of the XML file being used.  Any
ideas, alongwith some sample code, would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Ashish

**********
<parameter name="Sensors">
	<units>
		<unitless/>
	</units>
	<dataFormat>
		<string/>
	</dataFormat>
	<valueList size="4">sensorAAA sensorBBB sensorCCC
sensorDDD</valueList>
</parameter>