Re: large spaces between table cells

\"Anth Courtney\" wrote:
> My problem is that I'm trying to create a table with two columns of
> specified size each, and each has to contain a graphic. When I do this in
> xsl, then while I get the graphics and the two columns that I require, I
> also get a rather large space between the two columns, which I'm unsure how
> to remove.

There are several possibilites. Check first whether the table
cells inherit margin or padding settings from an enclosing block.
It is also possible that the problem is the size of the images.
Set a border for the cells in order to check for this.
There are some other properties possibly causing symptoms you
described. Make a FO with a flow file containing only the table
and see whether the problem persists. Also check the images for
invisible borders.
There could also be a bug in the FO processor. Which one are
you using?

J.Pietschmann