Re: Newbie question--applying templates, selecting paragraphs

Grant-Kathryn@vikingfreight.com wrote:
> Thanks for your reply!  I tried what you suggested, but unfortunately it
> still copied all the paragraphs, including the paragraphs in the <div
> class="mgronly"> tags.  This is the XSL file I ended up with . . .

The problem is that your div elements exist in the XHTML namespace.
Declare the namespace in your style sheet:

  <xsl:stylesheet
    xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
    version="1.0">

and use the xhtml prefix in the match pattern:

  <xsl:template match="xhtmldiv[@class='mgronly']"/>

HTH
J.Pietschmann