document

Hi there,

I searching a long time in your archive and with google to find a solution
for my problem, but I didn't find something.
So now I will ask here. I using document() to include a xml stream in my
main XML stream. Then I  make a match for the nodes I get from my to include
XML stream. My Problem: it's looks like xalan ignore the document()
statement.
Means I don't get the new xml stream to the other. May be the problem is
based on that I use a url for the xml document I want to include and I make
a mistake by escaping the characters in my url:
Here my example:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:template match="/">