Re: Stuck on meta-stylesheet problem

A fine point about conforming to a differenct standard, but nonetheless
true. HTML, as standards go, has been implemented in a variety of browsers
so to minimize the impact of marginally-conforming source code, hence
my reference to a loose standard.

You got me to thinking, so I checked MIME types. No problem there. Then
I tried putting everything back to status quo ante all my thrashing.
Mirabile dictu! What didn't work, now does. No closing link, no problem.
May I have a little "Twilight Zone" theme music here, please?

Thanks

--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email