name space troubles

Hi all,
I wrote simple style sheet which takes XSD file as an input and produces
other XSLT stylesheet as an output and it works just fine
except the declaration of the namespace.

I would like to have the resulting style sheet with the following openning:

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version
="1.0"  xmlns="http://www.deio.net/cbamessage";>

so in the stylesheet which process the XSD I have the following

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl
="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; xmlns:xsd
="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns="http://www.deio.net/cbamessage";>

<xsl:element  name = "xsl:stylesheet">
     <xsl:attribute  name = "version">1.0</xsl:attribute>

the result is

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version
="1.0">

    <CancellationReasonContainer xmlns="http://www.deio.net/cbamessage";>

It does not place the namespace xmlns="http://www.deio.net/cbamessage"; to
the xsl:stylesheet element, it places it to the first element without
specified namespace (but it places the xsl namespace correctly). Is there
any way to force the XSLT to put the namespace declaration to the element I
want?

br,

jakub