Re: whitespace

normbishop1@netscape.net wrote:
> I've been struggling with yet another problem :(.  Why does this white space get truncated when transformation takes place?  I do have xml:space="preserve" in the xsl file.   The xml line looks like this:
> <firstname>   Mike</firstname>

Under no circumstances should the spaces before the "Mike" disappear, but I'm
not even clear on whether that's what you've got in the source or if that's
what you're seeing in the output. Explain what XSLT processor you are using
and reduce the problem to a simple, reproducible test case if you can.

   - Mike