XSD and XSLT

Hi All,

A while ago (about a year), someone posted a URL on xml-dev which showed an
example of how XSLT could be defined for substitutionGroups or complexType
and XSLT used to generate the correct XSLT for each element using the type
(or in the substitution group).

I have searched high and low but can't find it again (or any similar
examples). I am in the process of reinventing this but up until now my
efforts (though they work) are rather inelegant (to be polite). Does anyone
have any examples of how this can be done?

Regards

John

The information transmitted by this e-mail message is intended solely for
the use of the person to whom or entity to which it is addressed. The
message may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
Disclosure, dissemination, distribution, review, retransmission to, other
use of or taking any action in reliance upon this information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication,
by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail (including the original message with your reply) and then delete and
discard all copies of the message.

Although we have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting
viruses we nevertheless advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any
attachment to this message. We accept no liability for any loss or damage
caused by viruses.