RE: xsl:include or xsl:import

Nilesh wrote:

>I am trying to use external stylesheet into current stylesheet. One way
>do it is either include or import stylesheet. The problem with this is,

>which I do not know how to reference, how to set the href attrbibute
from a
>java class?

>I mean I can write this and it will go up one directory and look for
that
>stylesheet.
>  <xsl:include href="../xsl-temp.xsl"/>

>but I wanted to set href value from outside. I don't know how to do
that.

Can't from xslt, you would have to do it from your application, load the
xslt as a dom, write in your xsl:include dynamically, using appendChild
or whatever method fits your circumstance, then apply the stylesheet.
Probably best not to save the stylesheet, or you might end up with a
bunch of xsl:include unless you remember to delete the element before
saving. Note that I would recommend not doing this however, find some
other way to resolve your difficulties or you'll be sorry in six months.