RE: ColdFusion and XSLT

Yup, its doable with CF and Java/C++.  However, you need to write a CFX
(C++/Java) or a Java/C++ class which can be called with CFOBJECT to perform
the transformation.  If you go the CFOBJECT route with Java, watch out for
the JNI memory leak in CF 4.5/5 which will eventually eat up all of the
server's available memory.

There may be transformation tags in the CF tag library... check there before
writing your own.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe
Senior Software Engineer
Magnet Communications
Dean.Saxe@magnetbanking.com
404.592.8515

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message and any attachment is solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which this message is addressed and contains information that is
confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this communication by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

http://webmail.netscape.com/