AW: Netscape XSLT ?

Ho Frank,

yes, i get it work, but i stop because by now NS / Mozilla did not support
Javascript after transforming the xml.
So you can do nothing at client side besides of display.

The key is using the pi
<?xml-stylesheet href="your.xml" type="text/xml"?>
--------^

I did not work it out by using our web-applicationserver TOMCAT.
Only by open file, NS output correctly sometimes the html and css layout,
mostly not.

AS designer i am not familiar with the configuration of server and this kind
of stuff. In theory you must change the mime-type for xml to text/xml.

So i am waiting for NS7 to test again, if we will support NS.

Greetings,

Hans Braumuller
-- + --
Networking Artist