Re: AW: Netscape XSLT ?

Braumuller, Hans wrote:
 > Hello Joerg,
 >
 > is there any fundamental change to Mozilla 0.9.9 regarding xslt -->  xhtml /
 > css /  javascript ?
 >
 > If not, i assume i will wait for NS8
 >
 > Thanks,
 >
 > Hans

Sorry,

but the differences aren't so big. But when did Mozilla 0.9.9 came out?
March or April? The last releases (release candidate versions) were more or
less bug fixes. One thing I saw, is, that they fixed some CSS-support for
transformed HTML. So my lists (e.g. for my CDs) look nice in Mozilla now
too. But as far as I know there is no javascript until now.

But even if not: I would not wait for NS versions instead of Mozilla
versions. With Mozilla you have always the current status. Maybe there is
js-support already with Mozilla 1.1, which is not so far away:
http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap.html. Furthermore you can read about the XSLT
processor in Mozilla (Transformiix) at http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xslt/.

Regards,

Joerg