From: owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com] On Behalf Of Sal Mangano
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 3:20 PM
To: XSL-List@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: [xsl] XInclude

Are xslt processors required to use XML parsers that recognize and
implement xinclude (http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude)? If not, will they
when it becomes an official recommendation of the W3C? Do any processors
recognize it already?

By "recognize" I, of course, mean "implement" such that the referenced
document is merged into the including document.