Re: Events for text boxs

[Russ Determan]

> I can not get an event to be recognized..... why not?
> I want onCreate to set focus on the first text box.... then onChange I
want
> to see if the key pressed was the enter key ...IF(keyCode=13)THEN call
> UserHitReturn()
> The follow code only fires the onChange event when a button on the form is
> pressed NOT when the text in the textbox changes......  HELP!!!!!!
> Do I just have a whole wrong idea on how XSL is supposed to be used?

Maybe.  Your stylesheet will produce, we hope, ordinary html, which the
browser will then use.  Therefore, therefore, your first job is to create
(by hand) some html that causes the browser to do what you want.  Next you
have to devise a stylesheet that will create just that html that you already
know works.

Xsl/xslt has nothing to do with browser events.  It's the html/javascript
code that does.  Get that working first.

Cheers,

Tom P