Java code example of transforming via SAX with JAXP 1.1?

Could someone please send me a java example of how to transform some xml that is being parsed via a JAXP 1.1. SAXParser? Just something simple that parses test.xml, transforms it with test.xsl, and outputs it to System.out or to a Result object.

FYI: I've tried to figure this out from two O'Reilly Books, "Java & XSLT" and "Java & XML". The latter doesn't cover it, and the former only covers how to transform by leaving JAXP, i.e. by getting an XMLReader (not to mention an inexplicable 7 page digression on how to parse comma-separated files that frustratingly occurs in the middle of this).

Please email directly to me as well as to the list.

Many thanks,
Richard Bondi