RE: sort; no duplicates

> Thank you. That worked. I admit to not knowing the
> the principles very well. I tried to just implement
> the scripts in the FAQ's and substituting the
> variables.

I think a lot of questions on this list are from people trying to
discover how the language works by trial and error, but it's nice to
hear from someone who admits it. The danger of this learning technique
is that you can create mental models of how the language works that are
very far from the truth, and it's then difficult to change your mind-set
later.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com