Re: Semantics of xsl:key

I've continued the discussion on this topic in one of Microsoft's "managed"
newsgroups with an MS tech and *finally* Microsoft has agreed that MSXML4
does NOT properly bind current() when evaluating an xsl:key.  They hope to
have it fixed in SP2 due out in 4th quarter.

Thanks everyone for the feedback (and challenges to my arguments!) here.
That helped me in my efforts to convice Microsoft that they had a problem
(other than the Justice Department!)

Bill