Re: How to throw transformation to browser

Much of the answer depends on which dynamic web serving technology you
use.

If you are using IIS/ASP, for example, you can script creating of the
appropriate MSXML COM objects and do the transformation that way. If
you are interested, send me an email (don't forget to remove the ".nospam"
and I can give you an example I've done in JavaScript.

If you are using Apache and JavaServelets, then you need a different
approach, but the essentials are the same:

o  Get an XML document
o  Get an XSLT document
o  Add any parameters
o  Feed them to an XSLT transformer
o  Send the transformer's output to the client

--
Charles Knell
cknell.nospam@onebox.com - email