RE: Re: Curved Table borders in XSL-FO

Dave Pawson wrote:
>If you really must have them,
>how about tranforming to SVG?
>or if fop is adequate, use a mix of fo and svg?

I figure to do the second one would need to layer fo on top of svg, the
svg inside of an instream-foreign-object, and the fo positioned on top
of it. In my experience with fop I've not been able to do this
satisfactorily. Have you found that it is possible to position and if so
do you have any helpful hints etc.