Re: How I can include javscript code ?

Yes, I now see from Julian Reschke's comment:
"This has nothing to do with the script being in a CDATA section -- it'sjust
an effect of the HTML output method..."

that my sucess in outputting the "<" was an artifact of using the html
output method rather than being due to the various combinations of CDATA
inclusions.

I'm sorry if my comments confused anyone who wasn't outputting html.
If any of you need to produce output other than html, you might look
at Jenni Tennison's reply to my examples for an explanation, I didn't
get it until Julian pointed out how I was mistaken.

--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email