Re: xsl:for-each , evaluate question

Hi Jitender,

> I have been told that i can use xalan:evaluate function, but i cannot
> get it working. I am using xalan. I got the following error :
>
> processor.javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Prefix must resolve
> to a namespace: 00:00
>
> I did declare the namespace as follows :
> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
>                 xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
>                 xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xalan";
>                 exclude-result-prefixes="xalan">

It looks as though you're doing that properly, so it's not obvious
what Xalan's complaining about. Make sure that you've got the latest
version (2.4 D1) in case it's a bug. Try posting the relevant parts of
your stylesheet (or a simplified version) in case there's something
wrong with how you're making the call. It's probably something as
silly as a misspelling somewhere.

Cheers,

Jeni

---