xsl:copy-reposting

hello people.. Sorry for reposting...
following the suggestion given by Jeff and Mike,
I decided to go for the two-phase transformation..
I am stuck up in the very first phase :)
The following is my doubt.
I have the following xml with me..
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<students>
	<student id = "101">
		<name>A</name>
		<address>XXX</address>
	</student>
	<student id = "201">
		<name>B</name>
		<address>YYY</address>
	</student>
	<student id = "301">
		<name>C</name>
		<address>XXX</address>
	</student>
	<student id = "401">
		<name>E</name>
		<address>YYY<address>
	</student>
</students>

now what i have to do is .. convert this into an xml in such a way that if
address is 'YYY' then add the same node again with a changed address ..
so what i want is after the

<student id = "201">
<name>B</name>
<address>YYY</address>
</student>

i want another Student Element Set which looks like

<student id = "201">
<name>B</name>
<address>Changed-YYY</address>
</student>

I looked at the archives came close to the solution but dint get what i
wanted  :(...
the final transformed XML would look like ..

[...]

The Changed-YYY is something i read from a template passing YYY as parameter.
its a paramater ( $Changed-YYY)

I am sorry to trouble you .. but wud be happy if someone suggests me a way to
come out of it
Thanx  a ton!!