Nested Tags

Hi All,

  This is probably a breeze for all of you but I'm still a beginner. ;-)

  I have the following situation:

  <description>This text describes the <link target="www.xyz.com"
text="procedure"/> involced in doing something.</description>

  I need to display the text withing the <description> tags and also to add
an html hyperlink whereever I encounter the <link> tag.

  I am trying to do it like this but it's obviously wrong because the link
appears at the end of the sentence instead of the beginning:

  <xsl:template match="description">
		<xsl:value-of select="."/>
		<xsl:apply-templates select="link"/>
  </xsl:template>