Re: any good solution for covert html file into xml file.

First question, is the HTML document sufficiently structured already
that you can extract the needed information?  If not, then you're
looking at a headache no matter what you do. :-)

First things first, convert the html files into xhtml files, to make
them XSLT parsable.  HTML Tidy now does XHTML, I think.  If the files
are already clean HTML and not something that happens to produce the
right output in IE by sheer luck, then a Perl script could probably do
it for you as well.

After that, figure out what the mapping is between the elements and
structure of your XHTML file and the target DTD, then go at it a piece
at a time in XSLT, divide-and-conquer style.

I really can't be more specific without knowing more about your project,
but hopefully that should point you in the right general direction.