XML + XSLT = SVG using FOP example needed...

Hey ,

i need help to find out where I can find one complete example to transform
xml using xslt to svg using FOP. I have all the other output formats working
so I know what I am doing is right. i have the xml ready and it is as simple
as it can get, so i need a simple example xslt to convert it to svg for a
proof of concept.

my xml is something like
<header>
        <cell>cell data 1</cell>
        <cell>cell data 2</cell>
        <cell>cell data 3</cell>
</header>

The output I expect could be as simple as 3 lines which say
cell data 1
cell data 2
cell data 3

I would appreciate it, if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

TP.