RE: Pre loaded/compiled stylesheets for xsl:include - How to do it?

I don't know of any product that compiles individual stylesheet modules
separately and allows subsequent linking of compiled modules.

As someone suggested, XSLTC might help because its compiled stylesheets
are very small.

I would suggest instead combining all your stylesheets into one, and
invoking it with a parameter to indicate which particular transformation
you want to perform.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com