RE: String comparison

Hi there

Thanks a lot for replying.  I don't want to use the MS version if I do not
have to - what do I have to do in order to change/upgrade this to XSLT 1.0
namespace ?  Please forgive me in advance for my seemingly crazy questions -
as said I'm just learning and this is not my own code but that of a previous
employee.

TIA
Geoff