RE: Case sensitive filter

Hi Terry,

To achieve case-insensitive searching, just use translate() to change the
strings to all-lower case.
To achieve the security filter, why not just include that condition as
another predicate on the
menu step (or am I missing something?).

I think the following should work (although it's untested):

<xsl:variable name="searchNode"
select="msxsl:node-set(//resource//menu[contains(@id,$prmSecCat)]
[contains(translate(.,'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ',
'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'),translate($prmSearch,
'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ','abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'))] |
//resource[contains(translate(notes,'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ',
'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'),translate($prmSearch,
'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ','abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'))]"/>

Cheers,

Stuart