This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, RFC] Add support for choosing disassembler cpu in GDB for POWER.
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 11:49:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, RFC] Add support for choosing disassembler cpu in GDB for POWER.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20161103164125.707991032A1@oc8523832656.ibm.com>
On 11/3/16 11:41 AM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
I think more in line with other options would be to just output
the empty string if the option is not (yet) set:
(gdb) show sysroot
The current system root is "".
(gdb) show args
Argument list to give program being debugged when it is started is "".
This would also match the behavior that by just using
without argument you can get back to that original setting.
Ok, I have made that change locally.