This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Build the RISC-V texinfo documentation
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: nickc at redhat dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 09:58:05 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Build the RISC-V texinfo documentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Fri, 04 Nov 2016 07:20:25 PDT (-0700), email@example.com wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>> The RISC-V documentation didn't actually work before: it wasn't even
>> being built because nothing was included properly. This patch fixes the
>> syntax errors in the documentation and links everything together so it
>> builds. I also went through and added a RISC-V section wherever there
>> was an RX section before.
> Approved and applied.
> Note - when producing these patches it really does help if you include a
> ChangeLog entry as well. Preferably as plain text rather than a context
OK, I'll try and remember to do that. Thanks for merging it awyway!